Personal Licence Training from the UK’s Leading Independent Provider
Holders (APLH) Level 2
One-Day Training Course
- Personal Licence Exam
(40 minutes – with multiple-choice questions)
- Mock Exam Included
- Lunch Included
- 40+ Training Sites Nationwide
- Training Run by Friendly & Experienced Tutors
- Fully BII Approved Training Courses
- Personal Licence application service available
Inn-Dispensable are the UK’s major independent provider of APLH training courses – which include the exam required to obtain the BII Level 2 ‘Award for Personal Licence Holders’ (APLH) qualification.
Our courses are available from more than 40 Training Centres around the UK and can be booked online (by first selecting a course venue on the right) or by Freephone 0800 074 1583
What is the Personal Licence
Holders Level 2 Award?
- To sell or authorise the sale of alcohol in England & Wales, an individual must hold a Personal Licence.
- To take on the role of a Designated Premises Supervisor, which is compulsory for a premises that sells alcohol, an individual must hold a Personal Licence.
- To obtain a Personal Licence an individual must apply to their Licensing Authority and meet the criteria set by the UK Government. One of these criteria is to have been awarded a Government approved qualification for Personal Licence Holders. The BII Level 2 Award for Personal Licence Holders is this qualification.
With a pass-rate of over 99%, Inn-Dispensable will be very happy to help you understand the essential information, pass the exam and apply for your Personal Licence! Call now for more information.
Comments From Our Training Candidates…
Just a Few of Our Clients…