Personal Licence Training in London
We run Personal Licence courses in and around London at the following course venues:
The Freemasons Arms, 81-82 Long Acre, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9NG
The Bedford Tavern, 16 Sydenham Road, Croydon, CR0 2EF
The Reliance, 336 Old Street, Hoxton, Hackney, London, EC1V 9DR
Kellys (formerly The Gallery), 407-411 Hendon Way, London, NW4 3LH
Goals Soccer Centre, Graham Road, Bexleyheath, Greater London, DA6 7DA
Goals Soccer Centre, Beverley Way, New Malden, Surrey, KT3 4PH
The Moby Dick, Whalebone Lane, Chadwell Heath, Romford, Essex, RM6 6QU
Inn-Dispensable are one of the major providers of London’s Personal Licence training courses (incorporating the BII accredited examination) for individuals and businesses around London and in over 40 other locations in the UK – Book online, or by telephone – Freephone 0800 074 1583.
- To sell or authorise the sale of alcohol an individual requires a Personal Licence. An individual must apply to their Local Authority to obtain a Personal Licence
- A Personal Licence applicant must have a UK government approved qualification – the BIIAB Level 2 ‘Award for Personal Licence Holders’ (APLH)
The Inn-Dispensable Personal Licence training course enables our delegates to obtain sufficient information to sit the exam (see more details HERE) for the BIIAB Level 2 ‘Award for Personal Licence Holders’ (APLH) and, if successful, go on to receive the qualification.
Inn-Dispensable have four options for you to gain the Award for Personal Licence Holders:
- Attend one of our 1-day courses at any one of our public centres around the UK, which can be booked online by clicking on one of the Booking Form buttons at the bottom of this page or phone 0800 074 1583 – All of our courses are run by an experienced tutor, and include the exam and lunch.
- One Day Course & Exam at Your Premises
One of our experienced Tutors can come to your premises and run the full course and exam privately – minimum 8 delegates. Call us on Freephone 0800 074 1583 to arrange this.
- Home Study With Revision & Exam at an Inn-Dispensable Training Centre
Have pre-course work sent to your team in advance to prepare for the exam, then attend one of our centres where the tutor will carry out a revision summary, and answer any questions before you sit the exam. This can be booked through our website HERE – as long as you have 5 or more delegates.
- Online Learning With Exam at an Inn-Dispensable Training Centre
Delegates can study in their own time using our online e-learning course. Book through our website HERE – as long as you have 5 or more delegates.
Personal Licence Application Service
Additionally, our team can make life easy by organising everything needed for your application and submitting this application to the Licensing Authority. Available for individuals or as an ongoing service for any size of business. This can be booked in our online shop HERE
To attend one of our BII approved Personal Licence courses please click on one of the buttons below to see a list of the latest dates we have available in London.